Pregnancy Support Group
Time & Location
About The Event
For Florida, Georgia, and Missouri Moms.
Hey mamas, This support group is special for pregnant mamas to share about mental and emotional challenges related to the journey to motherhood. We all need the support especially in recent times with COVID-19 contributing to more stress with less support. Below you will find details about the group process, topics, rules, and more. Please be sure to review the Limits of confidentiality section, you will have to agree to the terms before purchasing a ticket.
What to expect:
- This group will include teaching, processing, and exchanging feedback in the form of support, not criticism. It will be a safe space for all who participate.
- This is an open group, any mom can attend. New people are welcome to every group.
- Group will be offered weekly.
- Group will last 1 hr.
- Teach coping skills to help with the mental health of pregnant moms
- Build connections with local preggo moms
- Provide peer and professional support
- Provide Community Resources
Group topics may include but are not limited to:
- Sharing your story
- Taking care of you
- Understanding your body
- Coping skills
- Developing social support
- Defining mental illnesses
- How to strengthen partner connection
- Be respectful. We all need a safe space to be honest and real; this is a no judgement zone.
- Hold confidentiality. What happens in group stays in group, please do not share other peoples information outside of group.
Limits of Confidentiality:
Below are the only reasons I would have to break confidentiality of a group participant:
a) Instances of actual or suspected physical or sexual abuse, emotional cruelty, or neglect of a child or an elder or dependent adult must be reported to the appropriate protective services.
b) If I have a reason to believe that a client poses an unavoidable and imminent danger of violence to another person, I may warn the intended victim and notify the proper authorities.
c) If you, as a client, reveal a serious intent to harm yourself, I am ethically bound to do what I can to help maintain your safety, which may involve notifying others who may be of assistance.
d) If a judge orders my testimony or, in the context of a legal proceeding, you raise your own psychological state as an issue, I may be required to release your confidential information to the court.
In all of the above cases, it is incumbent upon me to release only that information necessary to appropriately carry out my responsibilities.
Your confidentiality still remains an ethical priority.
Meeting info will be sent in a separate email after you complete registration.
- Pregnancy Support Group$20$200$0